white round pill with v on one side and 2355 on the other
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- what is a white round pill with 2355 on one side and a v on the other side?
- What is a white round pill with v on one side and 2523 on the other?
- what is a white Pill with 2355 on one side and a fancy v on the other?
- What pill has a v on one side and 2355 on the other side?
- please identify the round white pill with the number 2355 on one side and a funny V on the other side.