White round pill with the number 10 on one side and the letter G and numbers 1450 on the other side
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What is a round blue pill that has a G on one side and a 2 on the other side
- What pill is round white and has the letters li94 on one side
- Whats the name of a pill that is round and white with the letter z on one side and number 70 on the other side
- white pills with letter v on one side and the numbers 3604 on the other what size and type of pills is this
- What pill is white with g 22 on one side