White round 54 And 142 on one side and a line on the other side <TINA>
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- What medication is white round with 142 printed on one side and a line across the center off the other side
- Whats a white round pill that has the numbers 54 and 142 on one side and a line through the middle on the other?
- Can you identify a small white round pill with 54 142 on one side and just a line on other side
- What is a round white pil with 54 142 on one side and blank on the other side?
- What is a small round whit pill with the numbers on one side 54 on top and 142 on the bottom