White oval pill with 58 and 93 on it.
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- white oval pill with 93 on one side and 537 on the other side.
- What kind of pill is white, oval and has r173 on it
- What oval white pill has b-778
- I found a white oval pill that has 93 imprinted on one side and 58 on the other, what is it? RobZombiePsycho
- An oval white pill with 142 on it. What is it?