Which terminal should be disconnected first when changing a car battery
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » Which terminal should be disconnected first when changing a car battery
Saturday, February 04 2012
- When unhooking a car battery, which post should be unhooked first?
- If your car is running and the battery gets disconnected will your car continue running
- What side of a car battery do you disconect first, when removing it?
- On a car battery which wire is negative black or red?
- Can a car battery thats nearly dead cause my car to die when idling at a stop? I thought the battery just started the car
Top 10 questions Automotive
- How long is a fire truck?
- What came first gmc or chevy?
- What brand of cars has a circle with an upside down V in it as the symbol?
- Blue book value for a 87 jeep comanche 4cyl 4x4
- Are there any vegan tires?
- Whats gli stand for on volkswagens
- What kind of motor oil does a 350 yamaha warrior use?
- What type of oil does a 2008 nissan sentra take?
- How many quarts of oil does the cadillac northstar motor take
- What was the fastest american car of the 1980's?