Which terminal should be disconnected first when changing a car battery
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » Which terminal should be disconnected first when changing a car battery
Saturday, February 04 2012
- When unhooking a car battery, which post should be unhooked first?
- If your car is running and the battery gets disconnected will your car continue running
- What side of a car battery do you disconect first, when removing it?
- On a car battery which wire is negative black or red?
- Can a car battery thats nearly dead cause my car to die when idling at a stop? I thought the battery just started the car
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What does the SHIFT L button on a 05 tundra do?
- Do they still make pontiac?
- Does GMC still make the Envoy? Or was it discontinued?
- What is the kelly blue book value of a 2003 hyundai elantra
- Why do people hang a white flag from their car when its broken down on the side of the road?
- on a car battery is the left side always negative/back and the right positive/red?
- What is E C unleaded gas
- When did plymouth go out of business
- Whats the blue book value of a 1977 montecalo?
- What is the blue book value of a chevy caprice classic brougham sedan 1988