Which terminal should be disconnected first when changing a car battery
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » Which terminal should be disconnected first when changing a car battery
Saturday, February 04 2012
- When unhooking a car battery, which post should be unhooked first?
- If your car is running and the battery gets disconnected will your car continue running
- What side of a car battery do you disconect first, when removing it?
- On a car battery which wire is negative black or red?
- Can a car battery thats nearly dead cause my car to die when idling at a stop? I thought the battery just started the car
Top 10 questions Automotive
- Who came out with the first v twin engine for a motorcycle?
- How fast does a brand new dodge viper go
- What is the wheel lug bolt pattern size on a 1976 ford thunderbird?
- How old is a john deere rx63
- why are is the motorcycle club the outlaws called 1%ers
- What is the kelly blue book value on a 1988 nissan sentra?
- How long is a fire truck?
- What came first gmc or chevy?
- What brand of cars has a circle with an upside down V in it as the symbol?
- Blue book value for a 87 jeep comanche 4cyl 4x4