Which terminal should be disconnected first when changing a car battery
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » Which terminal should be disconnected first when changing a car battery
Saturday, February 04 2012
- When unhooking a car battery, which post should be unhooked first?
- If your car is running and the battery gets disconnected will your car continue running
- What side of a car battery do you disconect first, when removing it?
- On a car battery which wire is negative black or red?
- Can a car battery thats nearly dead cause my car to die when idling at a stop? I thought the battery just started the car
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What is the torque and horsepower of a toyota 22re engine?
- Does the Chevy Cruze have an AUX connection where i can plug in my Mp3 player?
- how do i fold down the rear seat on a kia forte?
- How much does a kx 250 weigh?
- How many quarts of engine oil does an 06' Cadillac Cts 2.8L hold?
- What is the correct motor oil weight for a 95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2.0L DOHC?
- How many quarts of motor oil does a 2002 2.7 liter V6 hyundai sante fe hold?
- How many quarts of oil does a 6.8 liter triton v10 hold? Its a 2009 ford f350 -Mahalo-
- What kind of oil does a 2002 chevy prizm take?
- What does the A12 sevice message mean for an acura TL?