Which terminal should be disconnected first when changing a car battery
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » Which terminal should be disconnected first when changing a car battery
Saturday, February 04 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What would be a good price to buy a honda 100cc dirt bike?
- How much oil does a 3.4 liter v6 pontiac grand am take?
- i have a 2003 2WDrive Durango. IM ready to lower it correctly. Meaning still take speed bumps at say 60mph. Also where to order the chip and intake headers exhaust etc. what rear end and gearsshould i have .Im ready to make this SUV FAST. Help
- What can I do to my dodge ram 4.7l engine to make it have more horsepower?
- why is the Lexus GX460 getting bad reviews?
- What is the Kelley blue book value of a 1989 Lincoln towncar signature series in good condition with 70.000 miles?
- What is a crossover car?
- How many quarts of oil does my 2003 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 take?
- Is it safe to use jumper cables if they're wet?
- I have a Chevy engine with 14102182 as the casting number. What size is the engine?
- When unhooking a car battery, which post should be unhooked first?
- If your car is running and the battery gets disconnected will your car continue running
- What side of a car battery do you disconect first, when removing it?
- On a car battery which wire is negative black or red?
- Can a car battery thats nearly dead cause my car to die when idling at a stop? I thought the battery just started the car