Which terminal should be disconnected first when changing a car battery
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » Which terminal should be disconnected first when changing a car battery
Saturday, February 04 2012
- When unhooking a car battery, which post should be unhooked first?
- If your car is running and the battery gets disconnected will your car continue running
- What side of a car battery do you disconect first, when removing it?
- On a car battery which wire is negative black or red?
- Can a car battery thats nearly dead cause my car to die when idling at a stop? I thought the battery just started the car
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What came first; el camino or the ranchero?
- How much oil does a 99 Toyota solara v6 hold?
- How many quarts of motor oil does a 2004 Dodge Cummins 3500 pick-up take?
- Whats the bird on the hood of a trans am?
- How much horsepower does a 1450Cc harley davidson motorcycle have
- How much horsepower and torque does a 2003 chevy 2500hd truck with the 6.0 liter engine have?
- How many quarts of transmission fluid does a 2001 mercury cougar hold?
- How many quarts of motor oil should fill a 1999 Nissan maxima
- How many quarts of oil does a Toyota matrix Xrs 2.4l take
- FWD: How much oil does a 2003 ford explorer 4.0L take