Which statements in dalton's original atomic theory are now considered to be incorrect? Describe how modern atomic theory differs from these statements.
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » Which statements in dalton's original atomic theory are now considered to be incorrect? Describe how modern atomic theory differs from these statements.
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is matter, why is light not classified as matter?
- explain 2 similarities and 2 differences between isotopes of the same atom
- Animal cells may store excess energy as molecules of what?
- If someone who worked 12 odd jobs received $102 in pay, how much did he or she receive per job on average?
- What happened to the snowman during the heat wave? Thanks for your help
- What are the 6 factors related to muscular strength?
- Round 0.895 to the nearest hundredth
- If the sum of three consecutive even numbers is 246, find the numbers
- What is hard water and how does it affect solubility?
- Why did the BICYCLE go 2 da PSYCHIATRIST? $gUnNeR$