Which of the following? (a)Protists (b) Plants (c) Bacteria or (d) Fungi? The answers is (c) bacteria - the simplest, smallest, and most abundant organisms on Earth. Bacteria are procaryotic organisms; which indicates a cellular structure lacking an organized nucleus and nuclear membrane. Instead of containing genetic information stored on several chromosomes, bacteria contain a single strand of DNA & reproduce by binary fission.
Which of the following is the most abundant group of organisms on earth? a.Protists b.Plants c.Bacteria d.Fungi
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Which of the following is the most abundant group of organisms on earth? a.Protists b.Plants c.Bacteria d.Fungi
Thursday, February 16 2012
Top 10 questions Science & Technology
- Why is nitrogen fixation important for the survival of producers in an ecosystem? .Apple.Pie. :)
- What four body functions help maintain homeostasis?
- How do releasing hormones help glands to communicate with one another?
- How is a geiger counter like a smoke detector?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted
- How are primary roots and secondary root different in some plants?
- Does aluminum attract lightning?
- What is the order of ecosystem, organism, population, and community in terms from smallest to largest?
- What is a slope collapse with a backward rotation called
- What are the different niches of chthamalus stellatus and semibalanus balanoides?