Which of the following? (a)Protists (b) Plants (c) Bacteria or (d) Fungi? The answers is (c) bacteria - the simplest, smallest, and most abundant organisms on Earth. Bacteria are procaryotic organisms; which indicates a cellular structure lacking an organized nucleus and nuclear membrane. Instead of containing genetic information stored on several chromosomes, bacteria contain a single strand of DNA & reproduce by binary fission.
Which of the following is the most abundant group of organisms on earth? a.Protists b.Plants c.Bacteria d.Fungi
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Which of the following is the most abundant group of organisms on earth? a.Protists b.Plants c.Bacteria d.Fungi
Thursday, February 16 2012
Top 10 questions Science & Technology
- Describe the internal and external structures of the earth.
- How do you change the language on your tv with a charter remote?
- Why is it important for geographers and scientists to study soils
- Using a dish network remote, how can i turn off subtitles?
- What would happen if the cell membrane were not selectivley permeable?
- What planet has a stormy surface with 1200mph winds?
- What is the common zone of weakness in rocks? <3smiilezlovezjojo<3
- What is a piggyback vaccine
- What elements are present in fluorescent light bulbs?
- Why is Antoni Van Leeuwenhoek considered the Father of Microbiology?