Which of the following? (a)Protists (b) Plants (c) Bacteria or (d) Fungi? The answers is (c) bacteria - the simplest, smallest, and most abundant organisms on Earth. Bacteria are procaryotic organisms; which indicates a cellular structure lacking an organized nucleus and nuclear membrane. Instead of containing genetic information stored on several chromosomes, bacteria contain a single strand of DNA & reproduce by binary fission.
Which of the following is the most abundant group of organisms on earth? a.Protists b.Plants c.Bacteria d.Fungi
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Which of the following is the most abundant group of organisms on earth? a.Protists b.Plants c.Bacteria d.Fungi
Thursday, February 16 2012
Top 10 questions Science & Technology
- What simple evidence demonstrates that gas particles are in constant motion
- A change in the chromosome structure caused by radiation chemicals pollutants or during replication is a?
- what is an indusium and what is its function?
- When you see glycerinated muscle shorten, what is happening microscopically?
- Articulations permitting only slight degrees of movement are____, whereas articulations permitting no movement are called
- in an electric motor, periodically changing the direction of current in the electromagnet can cause the axle to spin because?
- What domains are the tree of life made up of?
- What causes deflection of ocean currents and wind belts
- Most water leaves the ocean through evaporation and returns to the ocean through?
- does a bearded dragon lizard's bite hurt?