Which of the following? (a)Protists (b) Plants (c) Bacteria or (d) Fungi? The answers is (c) bacteria - the simplest, smallest, and most abundant organisms on Earth. Bacteria are procaryotic organisms; which indicates a cellular structure lacking an organized nucleus and nuclear membrane. Instead of containing genetic information stored on several chromosomes, bacteria contain a single strand of DNA & reproduce by binary fission.
Which of the following is the most abundant group of organisms on earth? a.Protists b.Plants c.Bacteria d.Fungi
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Which of the following is the most abundant group of organisms on earth? a.Protists b.Plants c.Bacteria d.Fungi
Thursday, February 16 2012
Top 10 questions Science & Technology
- How many miles per hour is terminal velocity?
- Two types of technological devices used to obtain data from remote regions of earths biosphere are what?
- Is yeast a plant,protist,fungi, or a animal?
- Why do experimental procedures include control samples?
- What is the fundamental rule in static electricity
- What substances could be used to demonstrate the effects of temperature on the viscosity of lava? <3*SaraAnn
- How far can a monkey jump
- Who Is The Genius Who Is In A Wheel Chair And Talks Through A Computer .
- According to Charles Darwin's theory of evolution, all species on earth are united by?
- Which body processes are fueled by chemical potential energy?