Which of the following? (a)Protists (b) Plants (c) Bacteria or (d) Fungi? The answers is (c) bacteria - the simplest, smallest, and most abundant organisms on Earth. Bacteria are procaryotic organisms; which indicates a cellular structure lacking an organized nucleus and nuclear membrane. Instead of containing genetic information stored on several chromosomes, bacteria contain a single strand of DNA & reproduce by binary fission.
Which of the following is the most abundant group of organisms on earth? a.Protists b.Plants c.Bacteria d.Fungi
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Which of the following is the most abundant group of organisms on earth? a.Protists b.Plants c.Bacteria d.Fungi
Thursday, February 16 2012
Top 10 questions Science & Technology
- What is a buck moon?
- What is a terrestrial planet?
- What are the planets in order from the sun?
- Simple reflex action involve an impulse traveling along a nerve to the ________ and ________,
- How does reproduction happen in seed plants?
- What is ethnology?
- What time is considered dusk ?
- Organisms with hard parts stand a good chance of being fossilized if they are buried rapidly or slowly by sediments?
- What is the winkler method? And what are the steps and calculations?
- What is NASA's Juno probe for?