Which of the following? (a)Protists (b) Plants (c) Bacteria or (d) Fungi? The answers is (c) bacteria - the simplest, smallest, and most abundant organisms on Earth. Bacteria are procaryotic organisms; which indicates a cellular structure lacking an organized nucleus and nuclear membrane. Instead of containing genetic information stored on several chromosomes, bacteria contain a single strand of DNA & reproduce by binary fission.
Which of the following is the most abundant group of organisms on earth? a.Protists b.Plants c.Bacteria d.Fungi
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Which of the following is the most abundant group of organisms on earth? a.Protists b.Plants c.Bacteria d.Fungi
Thursday, February 16 2012
Top 10 questions Science & Technology
- What is the medical name of the person who studies dead bodies
- . who was copernicus in mythology? What was his claim to fame?
- What is the part of an experiment that is not being tested and is used for comparison?
- How can people find the exact locations of places on the earth?
- Are jellyfish attracted to urine? What are they attracted to?
- Why are there always more producers in an ecosystem than consumers?
- What happens when infected body cells are detected during a cell-mediated immune response?
- When is the nearest meteor shower? Cool Thing
- What is a buck moon?
- What is a terrestrial planet?