Which of the following? (a)Protists (b) Plants (c) Bacteria or (d) Fungi? The answers is (c) bacteria - the simplest, smallest, and most abundant organisms on Earth. Bacteria are procaryotic organisms; which indicates a cellular structure lacking an organized nucleus and nuclear membrane. Instead of containing genetic information stored on several chromosomes, bacteria contain a single strand of DNA & reproduce by binary fission.
Which of the following is the most abundant group of organisms on earth? a.Protists b.Plants c.Bacteria d.Fungi
Thursday, February 16 2012
Top 10 questions Science & Technology
- How are the gemmae of marchantia dispersed?
- what household item represents chloroplast
- What is Stephen hawking's nickname?
- What do you call the hands and feet of a frog?
- Whens next full moon
- What two phenomena are driven by the imbalance of heating that exists between the tropics and poles?
- Which particle has the largest radius? Cl negative, Ne , Ar or F negative?
- How is the structure of the cerebrum thought to relate to the evolution of human intelligence?
- Can you backup android 2.1
- What reveals a star's surface temperature