Which is worse, for a hostital patient to be in critical or serious condition?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » Which is worse, for a hostital patient to be in critical or serious condition?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Blythe is a carrier for Tay-sachs. What does this mean? (biology)
- Is it possible to get a hickey on your tongue?
- Can you have caffeine after giving blood?
- What are signs of pendinitus
- What are the symptoms of Zika?
- what is zika virus and where did it originate from?
- What is the best appetite suppressant?
- Can humans eat a Frosty Paws Frozen Bites without getting sick?
- what does it mean if you can make your tongue take the shape of a clover?
- What's the average weight for a 6ft tall 19 year old male
- I read in the paper a man was in grave condition what would that mean? Would that be worse than critical condition?
- What's critical condition mean?
- Is brett micheals in critical condition?
- What are all of the different conditions? (stable, critical, etc.)
- Which is worse for you; 5 hour energy or coffee?