Where were the first sedentary agricultural communities established? And which ones were connected?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » Where were the first sedentary agricultural communities established? And which ones were connected?
Monday, February 06 2012
- There is a documetary about walmart and how it is bad for communities, what is that movie called?
- where was the first bank in the world established?
- In WWE who were "the fabulous ones"? G&I
- Are there any gypsy communities in sc? Where?
- How much protein per day would be considered high for a sedentary 200lb 30 year old man
Top 10 questions History
- From the view of the colonial powers, why were the creoles the most dangerous part of the population? ~xXT.B.JXx~
- When is a sadie hawkins dance usually held?
- Why is seguin an important figure in the history of special education ?
- how did legends and rumors affect european knowledge of the americas?
- Describe 2 actions that governments have taken to ensure that people are safer and healthier today than people were 100 years ago.
- What was the name of the hotel jeffrey dahmer did his killings in? ( SIC )
- What event in American history happened in the year 1643 ?
- Was alaska really won in a poker game by a us president from the russians?
- What led to violent conflict between Indians and colonists?
- What new practices did strong monarchs introduce in England