Where were the first sedentary agricultural communities established? And which ones were connected?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » Where were the first sedentary agricultural communities established? And which ones were connected?
Monday, February 06 2012
- There is a documetary about walmart and how it is bad for communities, what is that movie called?
- where was the first bank in the world established?
- In WWE who were "the fabulous ones"? G&I
- Are there any gypsy communities in sc? Where?
- How much protein per day would be considered high for a sedentary 200lb 30 year old man
Top 10 questions History
- What are two of the most important technological innovations of paleolithic peoples?
- What caused the Persian empire to decline after the death of Darius?
- A spanish priest who spoke out against the encomienda system and the treatment of indians
- how much money has oj simpson actually paid the goldman family after their settlement of the wrongful death civil suit?
- What is the labeling theory?
- what were some of the values held by north american indian cultures
- How did the city of Baltimore, MD get its name?
- Was magellan eaten by cannibals?
- WHO HELD THE COLONY OF JAMESTOWN TOGETHER THROUGH HIS SOLID WORK ETHIC
- Did police ever find Jon Benet Ramsey's body?