KJV Jeremiah 3:14: “Turn, O backsliding children, says the LORD; for I am married unto you: & I’ll take you one from a city, & two from a family, & I’ll bring you to Zion.” NLT: “Return home, you wayward children,” says the LORD, “for I am your master. I will bring you back to the land of Israel-one from this town & two from that family-from wherever you’re scattered.”
Where is the scripture in the bible that says i am married to the backslider
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Religion
- Is t.D. jakes dead or alive
- is the armadillo the symbol for Jewish holiday like Santa claus is for Christmas
- When and where did Saint Peter live?
- In the roman catholic religion, what was the gospel reading for october 17th, 2010?
- what is the aquarius Love horoscope for today?
- What are the Islamic instructions for living called?
- Is it good luck if a bird poops on you
- Do Rastafarians have to cut their hair if they go to prison?
- What is a sabbath church
- Bible verse of the day?