KJV Jeremiah 3:14: “Turn, O backsliding children, says the LORD; for I am married unto you: & I’ll take you one from a city, & two from a family, & I’ll bring you to Zion.” NLT: “Return home, you wayward children,” says the LORD, “for I am your master. I will bring you back to the land of Israel-one from this town & two from that family-from wherever you’re scattered.”
Where is the scripture in the bible that says i am married to the backslider
kgb answers » Spirituality & Mythology » Religion » Where is the scripture in the bible that says i am married to the backslider
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Religion
- What is a good bible scripture to welcome new member to church.
- What is Immortality?
- What is the religion that doesn't use technology?
- what is a madonna or the madonna...not the singer!
- What does Genesis 6:13 say?
- What is the religion or eric kripke, creator of "supernatural"?
- Do buddhist monks get casterated?
- Is kimbo slice a muslim ?
- Do Southern Baptists believe in the doctrine of Consubstantiation?
- what does it mean when a bird lands on your front hood?