KJV Jeremiah 3:14: “Turn, O backsliding children, says the LORD; for I am married unto you: & I’ll take you one from a city, & two from a family, & I’ll bring you to Zion.” NLT: “Return home, you wayward children,” says the LORD, “for I am your master. I will bring you back to the land of Israel-one from this town & two from that family-from wherever you’re scattered.”
Where is the scripture in the bible that says i am married to the backslider
kgb answers » Spirituality & Mythology » Religion » Where is the scripture in the bible that says i am married to the backslider
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Religion
- What's yam kapor?
- What's some bible verses to read while fasting
- What's the proper name for the cloth put over a casket at a funeral? If there is one.
- Did adam have a wife lilif before eve
- Names of the three wise men
- Why are church roofs so steep
- What does an upside down cross with a circle around it mean?
- Did Mother Teresa ever reach Saint hood?
- What is a good bible scripture to welcome new member to church.
- What is Immortality?