KJV Jeremiah 3:14: “Turn, O backsliding children, says the LORD; for I am married unto you: & I’ll take you one from a city, & two from a family, & I’ll bring you to Zion.” NLT: “Return home, you wayward children,” says the LORD, “for I am your master. I will bring you back to the land of Israel-one from this town & two from that family-from wherever you’re scattered.”
Where is the scripture in the bible that says i am married to the backslider
kgb answers » Spirituality & Mythology » Religion » Where is the scripture in the bible that says i am married to the backslider
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Religion
- was jesus a vegetarian?
- Are jehovahs witnesses christians -you will be with me in paradise
- what does pentecost celebrate?
- What does Ezekiel 21:31 tell us?
- What does Galatians 2:20 say?
- What is John 19:30?
- Luke 23:46
- What religion is apostolic??
- When is Purim this year?
- How is the date of Easter determined?