KJV Jeremiah 3:14: “Turn, O backsliding children, says the LORD; for I am married unto you: & I’ll take you one from a city, & two from a family, & I’ll bring you to Zion.” NLT: “Return home, you wayward children,” says the LORD, “for I am your master. I will bring you back to the land of Israel-one from this town & two from that family-from wherever you’re scattered.”
Where is the scripture in the bible that says i am married to the backslider
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Religion
- Do Rastafarians have to cut their hair if they go to prison?
- What is a sabbath church
- Bible verse of the day?
- What is Psalms 110:4?
- Whats the scripture?
- What does Matthew 4:4 say?
- Who is the patron saint (in the roman catholic church) of physical therapists?
- What you need to know about the Islamic holy month, Ramadan
- What is the 24921st verse of the Bible?
- What religion is Phil Mickelson?