Where does the phrase ...petered out come from?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Where does the phrase ...petered out come from?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Where does the phrase its a dusey come from
- Where does the phrase "Get out of Dodge" come from? <CarCrashHeart>
- What is the spelling of the phrase that means "come out, come out where ever you are"?
- Where did the phrase "to be or not to be" come from?
- Where did bygons be bygnos the phrase come from?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does 'mia coopla' mean ?
- Why are peeps called peeps?
- What does schlotzskys mean?
- How do you pronounce 'cacik', the mediterranean yogurt dish?
- What are the letters found after the name of an animal doctor?
- Whats is called when you spit from under your tongue? Gleet or gleek?
- what are good nicknames for someone named martin?
- How do u say "hat trick" in spanish
- What are the letters in the alphabet that are not vowels called? Constants? Constinents?
- What do a "D" and a "F" average out to be