Where did they saying "it hit me like a ton of bricks" come from?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Where did they saying "it hit me like a ton of bricks" come from?
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.answers.com/topic/like-a-ton-of-bricks
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does code 71 mean when a police officer say it over a scanner.
- What is the technical term for alchohol?
- What's the difference between a principal and a dean?
- Wht. Was. The. "sammies" in. World. War. 1
- What language does the word kuekuatsu come from
- how do they fullabuster in congrass
- What is ddWESTdd mean?
- What is a definition of administrative evil?
- what is the meaning of gomab for phi beta sigma?
- What does the term "cute stuff" mean?