Where did the saying 'it'll cost an arm and a leg' come from? FaTboTtom GrLs mKe worLD GoRound
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Where did the saying 'it'll cost an arm and a leg' come from? FaTboTtom GrLs mKe worLD GoRound
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Whats the name of that sixties tv show about the any and the sea monster? FaTboTtom GrLs mKe worLD GoRound
- Wer did the expression "arm and a leg" come from ~CD&NW 4EVER 2/14/10~
- Does a smal hernia nd surgery and wil it mke ur stomach hard and mke u throw up
- Love ?MKE it LAST 4eva?
- What airlines fly nonstop between Mke n Phx?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- In Jamaican, what does BAMBA CLAT or BAMBA? CLAD mean? Not sure how to spell it sorry.
- What does maka mean in japanese
- What would you call someone who gives you advice?
- What do the "catch a falling star" signs on hospital patients room doors mean?
- What does Thailand mean?
- Is firetruck one word or two words?
- What is the opposite of a fiance?
- Your love is timeless what does mean
- What is a jetty? DARK ASSASSAIN
- Whats the name of the people that carry the casket?