Where did the saying 'it'll cost an arm and a leg' come from? FaTboTtom GrLs mKe worLD GoRound
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Where did the saying 'it'll cost an arm and a leg' come from? FaTboTtom GrLs mKe worLD GoRound
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Whats the name of that sixties tv show about the any and the sea monster? FaTboTtom GrLs mKe worLD GoRound
- Wer did the expression "arm and a leg" come from ~CD&NW 4EVER 2/14/10~
- Does a smal hernia nd surgery and wil it mke ur stomach hard and mke u throw up
- Love ?MKE it LAST 4eva?
- What airlines fly nonstop between Mke n Phx?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- In the movie true grit they were cooking sofky over a fire what is sofky
- Whats the frilly white cloth thing on the top of a maids head called?
- What is an antiseptic?
- Is "how do you propose we do that?" correct grammar?
- This is needed both for courage and hardcover books.
- What does 'mia coopla' mean ?
- Why are peeps called peeps?
- What does schlotzskys mean?
- How do you pronounce 'cacik', the mediterranean yogurt dish?
- What are the letters found after the name of an animal doctor?