Where did the saying "dagnabbit" come from?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Where did the saying "dagnabbit" come from?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What is the answer for the chicago suntimes mega money mix up for today january 22 2010. Hint is rock. Scrambled word is. M I D D A N O
- In the movie true grit they were cooking sofky over a fire what is sofky
- Whats the frilly white cloth thing on the top of a maids head called?
- What is an antiseptic?
- Is "how do you propose we do that?" correct grammar?
- This is needed both for courage and hardcover books.
- What does 'mia coopla' mean ?
- Why are peeps called peeps?
- What does schlotzskys mean?
- How do you pronounce 'cacik', the mediterranean yogurt dish?