Where did the phrase "roger that" originate from?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Where did the phrase "roger that" originate from?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/wftwarch.pl?041106
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity's ZAX symbol mean?
- What does code 71 mean when a police officer say it over a scanner.
- What is the technical term for alchohol?
- What's the difference between a principal and a dean?
- Wht. Was. The. "sammies" in. World. War. 1
- What language does the word kuekuatsu come from
- how do they fullabuster in congrass
- What is ddWESTdd mean?
- What is a definition of administrative evil?
- what is the meaning of gomab for phi beta sigma?