Where did the phrase "like no ones business" originate
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Where did the phrase "like no ones business" originate
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- This is needed both for courage and hardcover books.
- What does 'mia coopla' mean ?
- Why are peeps called peeps?
- What does schlotzskys mean?
- How do you pronounce 'cacik', the mediterranean yogurt dish?
- What are the letters found after the name of an animal doctor?
- Whats is called when you spit from under your tongue? Gleet or gleek?
- what are good nicknames for someone named martin?
- How do u say "hat trick" in spanish
- What are the letters in the alphabet that are not vowels called? Constants? Constinents?