Where did the belief that when it's raining and the sun's out the devil's beating his wife come from?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Where did the belief that when it's raining and the sun's out the devil's beating his wife come from?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Where does the expression "the devil's beating his wife" for when it's raining with the sun out, mean and come from?
- When the sun is out and it starts rainning at the same time does that mean the devil is beating up his wife?
- If it rains while the sun is out does it really mean that the devil is beating his wife?
- When does the devil inside come out?
- Do deer come out when it's raining?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- Does the word svedka mean anything in any language? Apart from being the name of a vodka?
- 4 or more lettered word using these letters r i m d e l a h
- what does the word "bigot" mean?
- Is bat guano flammable?
- What is an allele??
- whats the white stuff you eat inside a coconut called?
- What's a person who makes coffins called
- what is the official title of someone who grows and sells plants/flowers?
- What does a closed rose and an open rose represent
- Why is a wallet called a wallet?