Where did the belief that when it's raining and the sun's out the devil's beating his wife come from?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Where did the belief that when it's raining and the sun's out the devil's beating his wife come from?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Where does the expression "the devil's beating his wife" for when it's raining with the sun out, mean and come from?
- When the sun is out and it starts rainning at the same time does that mean the devil is beating up his wife?
- If it rains while the sun is out does it really mean that the devil is beating his wife?
- When does the devil inside come out?
- Do deer come out when it's raining?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does 'mia coopla' mean ?
- Why are peeps called peeps?
- What does schlotzskys mean?
- How do you pronounce 'cacik', the mediterranean yogurt dish?
- What are the letters found after the name of an animal doctor?
- Whats is called when you spit from under your tongue? Gleet or gleek?
- what are good nicknames for someone named martin?
- How do u say "hat trick" in spanish
- What are the letters in the alphabet that are not vowels called? Constants? Constinents?
- What do a "D" and a "F" average out to be