Where did the belief that when it's raining and the sun's out the devil's beating his wife come from?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Where did the belief that when it's raining and the sun's out the devil's beating his wife come from?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Where does the expression "the devil's beating his wife" for when it's raining with the sun out, mean and come from?
- When the sun is out and it starts rainning at the same time does that mean the devil is beating up his wife?
- If it rains while the sun is out does it really mean that the devil is beating his wife?
- When does the devil inside come out?
- Do deer come out when it's raining?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What dose devorted mean
- how did russia get its name?
- Teeth is to hen as nest is to what? explain why
- what does this mean "y ese milagro"
- what's triptopax used for?
- What is the opposite of misdemeanor?
- what is common noun for the proper noun thursday
- What is labor day? *I Love my Mrs.*
- What lies at the bottom of the ocean and shivers This is a riddle I guess and I need it answered
- How do you spell "tare" as in I "tore" my shirt?