Where did the belief that when it's raining and the sun's out the devil's beating his wife come from?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Where did the belief that when it's raining and the sun's out the devil's beating his wife come from?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Where does the expression "the devil's beating his wife" for when it's raining with the sun out, mean and come from?
- When the sun is out and it starts rainning at the same time does that mean the devil is beating up his wife?
- If it rains while the sun is out does it really mean that the devil is beating his wife?
- When does the devil inside come out?
- Do deer come out when it's raining?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- In Jamaican, what does BAMBA CLAT or BAMBA? CLAD mean? Not sure how to spell it sorry.
- What does maka mean in japanese
- What would you call someone who gives you advice?
- What do the "catch a falling star" signs on hospital patients room doors mean?
- What does Thailand mean?
- Is firetruck one word or two words?
- What is the opposite of a fiance?
- Your love is timeless what does mean
- What is a jetty? DARK ASSASSAIN
- Whats the name of the people that carry the casket?