Where did the belief that when it's raining and the sun's out the devil's beating his wife come from?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Where did the belief that when it's raining and the sun's out the devil's beating his wife come from?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What is a 6 letter city in Colorado that starts with a P?
- What is a eurologist?
- What does balance inquiry mean
- What does a green porch light mean?
- What is medicaid
- What is the difference between compression and contraction
- How to get powers
- what is the health/wealth gradient?
- Whats the name of the presidents helicopter?
- What is draconian
- Where does the expression "the devil's beating his wife" for when it's raining with the sun out, mean and come from?
- When the sun is out and it starts rainning at the same time does that mean the devil is beating up his wife?
- If it rains while the sun is out does it really mean that the devil is beating his wife?
- When does the devil inside come out?
- Do deer come out when it's raining?