You're not likely to find K2 anywhere in Cedar Rapids, it's illegal. In the spring of 2011 the DEA placed a nationwide ban on the substance, which restricts the manufacture, purchase & use of any synthetic cannabinoids. This holds true for Buzz, Genie, K3, Pot-pourri, Spice, & Smoke as well, since these are all just various street names for the same incense. Additionally, according to the Huffington Post, K2 has been linked to accidents, and deaths recently, so it wouldn't be a good thing to find.
Where can i get k2 incents in cedar rapids iowa
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Where can I buy...
- Where in a grocery store like stop n shop would i find won ton wrappers?
- Where can I get a compatible rain over with zippered doors for a 4yr old Yamaha G29 golf cart, shipped to Melbourne, Austrailia?
- What stores in binghamton, ny sell ugg boots?
- "Sweet Touch of Love" by Allen Toussaint is my fave song. Where can i buy his music?
- Is Castleberry's Georgia hash still available for sale in grocery stores and where?
- Where can i buy large boxes? About the size that 3 people could be standing.
- Where can I purchase ben nye, kryolan and mehron cosmetics in los angeles, ca?
- Where do you find stucco products in or around new orleans
- Where can I buy wholesale johnny b hair Gel and moco de gorilla hair jail
- Where can i find cheap rims