You're not likely to find K2 anywhere in Cedar Rapids, it's illegal. In the spring of 2011 the DEA placed a nationwide ban on the substance, which restricts the manufacture, purchase & use of any synthetic cannabinoids. This holds true for Buzz, Genie, K3, Pot-pourri, Spice, & Smoke as well, since these are all just various street names for the same incense. Additionally, according to the Huffington Post, K2 has been linked to accidents, and deaths recently, so it wouldn't be a good thing to find.
Where can i get k2 incents in cedar rapids iowa
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/04/legal-drug-spice-teens_n_871173.html
Top 10 questions Where can I buy...
- Where can I buy an ugly christmas sweater in charlotte, nc?
- what stores at northpark mall sell chaco sandals
- Where can I buy Jim Henson's "The Frog Prince" on dvd?
- Where in NYC can I get a Krispy Kreme donut?
- What aisle would scales be in walmart?
- Can you buy subway on ebt foodstamps in auburn, wa?
- Where can I buy macaroons in Brevard County, FL?
- Where in a grocery store like stop n shop would i find won ton wrappers?
- Where can I get a compatible rain over with zippered doors for a 4yr old Yamaha G29 golf cart, shipped to Melbourne, Austrailia?
- What stores in binghamton, ny sell ugg boots?