Here are some places for ex-offenders available in St. Paul, MN:
- American House Apartment - 352 Wacouta Street, St Paul, MN 55101; T: 651-288-0054
- Breaking Free - 770 University Ave. W St. Paul 55104; T: 651-645-6557
- Emma Norton Residence - 670 Robert St. N, St. Paul 55101; T: 651-224-1329
- Freedom Place - 653 Dale St. N St. Paul 55103; T: 651-227-3366
- Kimball Court - 545 N. Snelling, St Paul 55104; T: 651-646-5256
- Liatti House/ Snelling House - 719 Stewart Ave. St Paul 551021530 Snelling Ave N St. Paul; T: 651-343-0920
- Rose Center (Home of the Good Shepard) - 1435 Grand Ave. St. Paul, MN 55105; T: 651-484-6101
- Second Step - PO Box 16281 St. Paul 55116; T: 877-570-3982 (out-of-state), 651-343-9352 (in-state)
Check out this pdf page created by the Minnesota Department of Corrections Community Reentry Unit for a detailed directory of housing options available to offenders reentering the community and the public at large.
Take a look at Housing Tip: Communicating Your Criminal Background to a Landlord for helpful advice.
In the news, President Barack Obama rode an elevator with an armed security contractor who had three criminal convictions, a violation of Secret Service security protocols, according to published reports. Read more at WJLA.