When writing the title of a short story in a sentence should the title be put into quotation marks or italicized letters?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Books & Literature » When writing the title of a short story in a sentence should the title be put into quotation marks or italicized letters?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Books & Literature
- In the story The Man to Send Rain Clouds Why does Leon avoid telling father Paul about teofilo's death at first??
- Who are the minor characters in the story the lottery by shirley jackson?
- Who wrote the original wolfman book.
- what is pottermore's patronus quiz?
- What was captain underpant's catch phrase?
- Who wrote the book "split personalities"?
- In the story a sound of thunder why was Travis angry with eckels
- What does "Contessa Navigato Implora Eterna Quiete" mean?
- who wrote the neverending story book and where did he come from
- When european is used as an adjective is it capitalized?