When taking an infants temperature under the arm do you add or subtract 1?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » When taking an infants temperature under the arm do you add or subtract 1?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- When tkaing a babys temperature under there arm do you add or subtract a degree and in the ear do you add or subtract a degree.
- When taking a toddlers temperature under her arm do you add a degree or subtract one from whats read on the thermometer?
- Add or subtract 3/6x+7+x^2-x/6x^2-11x-21-6/x-3=
- How do you add and subtract fractions?
- how do you subtract and add decimals
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Did franklin d roosevelt have multiple sclerosis
- What is the difference in green xanax bars and white ones
- Is Bronchitious contagious?
- What is tramadol used for?
- what is ifferin creme used to treat
- What are the symptoms of low blood pressure?
- Watson 392 pill?
- what is small white/offwhite round pill with 100 imprint on one side and blank on the other side
- is there a light blue football shaped pill that has L398 on one side of it
- Big white pill with the letters ip 196 on one side and 500 on the other side what is it?