When taking an infants temperature under the arm do you add or subtract 1?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » When taking an infants temperature under the arm do you add or subtract 1?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- When tkaing a babys temperature under there arm do you add or subtract a degree and in the ear do you add or subtract a degree.
- When taking a toddlers temperature under her arm do you add a degree or subtract one from whats read on the thermometer?
- Add or subtract 3/6x+7+x^2-x/6x^2-11x-21-6/x-3=
- How do you add and subtract fractions?
- how do you subtract and add decimals
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What exactly is Taurine how is it farmed harvested and processed
- What is androgenic alopecia
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?
- Is it bad to leave crest 3d white strips on overnight?
- Can clonidine be taken with soma?
- Can I take a muscle relaxant after taking dayquil?
- In Fault in Our Stars, what condition does Hazel Grace Lancaster have?
- How long does Vistaril (HYDROXYZINE) stay in your system?
- What happens if you take expired vyvanse?