When taking an infants temperature under the arm do you add or subtract 1?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » When taking an infants temperature under the arm do you add or subtract 1?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- When tkaing a babys temperature under there arm do you add or subtract a degree and in the ear do you add or subtract a degree.
- When taking a toddlers temperature under her arm do you add a degree or subtract one from whats read on the thermometer?
- Add or subtract 3/6x+7+x^2-x/6x^2-11x-21-6/x-3=
- How do you add and subtract fractions?
- how do you subtract and add decimals
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How much caffeine is in coffee liqueur?
- prednisone eight day declining scale dosage Mykel
- Does par 869 contain thc
- Can you contract pneumonia through 0ral sex?
- does tums have potassium in them?
- Does the green capsole that has 93 757 on it get you high?
- What is bacteria congitis?
- What medical tool do doctors use to check your reflexes in your knees
- Is 126/68 a good blood pressure for an 18 year old?
- What is meletone