When taking an infants temperature under the arm do you add or subtract 1?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » When taking an infants temperature under the arm do you add or subtract 1?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- When tkaing a babys temperature under there arm do you add or subtract a degree and in the ear do you add or subtract a degree.
- When taking a toddlers temperature under her arm do you add a degree or subtract one from whats read on the thermometer?
- Add or subtract 3/6x+7+x^2-x/6x^2-11x-21-6/x-3=
- How do you add and subtract fractions?
- how do you subtract and add decimals
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is the medication miramax used for?
- Is fasting a bad thing?
- How often should I flip while tanning?
- What are ways to increase blood flow
- What dose vikeden do?
- Can you inject Tizanidine
- If left untreated, how long does it take for poison ivy to heal? <CHAOSTOPHER>
- is lisinopril a narcotic or street drug?
- What foods lower blood pressure? Dedicated to the one i love[*)
- What is diclofenac used to treat?