It is normal for a fetus to urinate in the womb. This process usually starts at the end of the first trimester, and the urine goes into the amniotic fluid, where it is later swallowed by the fetus. While a fetus can defecate in the womb, it only happens in 12% of cases. The fetus accumulates meconium in the intestines, and it normally isn't passed until the baby is born.
when pregnant, where does the baby's urine & poop go & what happens to it?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Pregnancy
- What is a natural remedy for nausea for a pregnant person?
- How do know if your pregnant?
- how accurate is the meijer home ovulation test?
- What can you take for constipation during pregnancy?
- How can i get pregnant fast?
- If a mother is a positive blood type and the father is o negative can the baby be o positive?
- Can you take the capsule westward 3142 if your pregnant?
- How late can a period be before you are pregnant?
- After labor why are the doctors and the nurses so rough with the baby?
- Can a woman get a DNA test while being pregnant?