It is normal for a fetus to urinate in the womb. This process usually starts at the end of the first trimester, and the urine goes into the amniotic fluid, where it is later swallowed by the fetus. While a fetus can defecate in the womb, it only happens in 12% of cases. The fetus accumulates meconium in the intestines, and it normally isn't passed until the baby is born.
when pregnant, where does the baby's urine & poop go & what happens to it?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Pregnancy » when pregnant, where does the baby's urine & poop go & what happens to it?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Pregnancy
- Can a pregnant woman eat amberjack fish?
- Is soft shell crab safe to eat while pregnant?
- Is scrod ok for a pregnant to eat
- What exactly is statol that they give you for pain during labor
- Ectopic pregnancy test
- How far along is a pregnancy if the fetus is 11 cm long?
- What is a natural remedy for nausea for a pregnant person?
- How do know if your pregnant?
- how accurate is the meijer home ovulation test?
- What can you take for constipation during pregnancy?