When parking when are you suppose to turn your wheels to the left?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » When parking when are you suppose to turn your wheels to the left?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What would be a good price to buy a honda 100cc dirt bike?
- How much oil does a 3.4 liter v6 pontiac grand am take?
- i have a 2003 2WDrive Durango. IM ready to lower it correctly. Meaning still take speed bumps at say 60mph. Also where to order the chip and intake headers exhaust etc. what rear end and gearsshould i have .Im ready to make this SUV FAST. Help
- What can I do to my dodge ram 4.7l engine to make it have more horsepower?
- why is the Lexus GX460 getting bad reviews?
- What is the Kelley blue book value of a 1989 Lincoln towncar signature series in good condition with 70.000 miles?
- What is a crossover car?
- How many quarts of oil does my 2003 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 take?
- Is it safe to use jumper cables if they're wet?
- I have a Chevy engine with 14102182 as the casting number. What size is the engine?
- When overnight parking, do you turn your wheels to or away from the curb
- In the state of florida, when parking up hill with a curb do you turn your wheels to the right or left?
- When parking on a hill, which way should you turn your wheels?
- When you park a car up a hill which way are the wheels suppose to be turn?
- What way do you turn your tires when parking up hill?