When jewelry has 925 china stamped on it what does that mean?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » When jewelry has 925 china stamped on it what does that mean?
Monday, February 06 2012Source: http://www.finishing.com/274/88.shtml
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- what does the saying "its easy to halve the potato where there is love" mean?
- What does Affective comprehension mean
- What is the difference between a charter and a chapter in a motorcycle club?
- What does the disease als stand for?
- What does molly whop mean? And what does it mean to molly whop somebody?
- What is the Ides of March?
- Why do people spell buddy 'buddie'?
- Define chivalric certainty
- What does "you can't milk a cow you don't have" mean?
- What does the chinese proverb "Never set the tiger free if you live in the mountain." mean?