When graphing a chart do you graph the y or x axis first?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » When graphing a chart do you graph the y or x axis first?
Sunday, February 05 2012
- When ploting a graph do you go y axis first or x axis
- In plotting math problems do you plot the x or y axis first on the graph
- Is the dependent variable of an experiment on the x axis or the y axis when graphing your data?
- Which axis on a graph is the y axis and which is the x axis?
- How do you graph a circle on a graphing calculater? Example?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What happens when joggers get mad
- Why did gyro go into a bakery?
- Which two elements have an atomic mass less than twice their atomic number according to the periodic table?
- What is the answer to the punchline algebra page 7.13 question: what did the electrician say to hid daughter when she came home at 2 am?
- What is the answer to the math worksheet joke: what do you call it when the nurse gives you a shot you hardly feel?
- Describe how carbohydrate and lipid metabolisms relate to each other
- Is blowing bubbles a physical change or a chemical change?
- Whats another name for an ogive in statistics
- How many protons neutrons and electrons are in 56Fe3+ (z=26)
- Rutherford concluded from his experiment that atoms of gold consist mainly of a. Solid particles b. Empty space c. Positive charges d. Negative charges