When graphing a chart do you graph the y or x axis first?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » When graphing a chart do you graph the y or x axis first?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the balanced equation for the combustion of pentanol, C5H11OH?
- How do you get a one-armed monkey down from a coconut tree?
- I'm trying to find the punch line to the joke: what did the butcher say to the tough piece of meat
- What happens to people who dont know toothpaste from putty?
- What problem did dr. Cranium fogg have after spending 10 million dollars to build a wooden car with a wooden engine and wooden wheels?
- What happened to the pelican who stuck his head into a wall socket?
- what were the headlines after a mad scientist trained two eggs to attack a candy store with sharp sticks?
- What do you call it when 50 people stand on a wooden dock?
- Why did the sore tooth take up so much space
- Who makes rain water mix with dirt? Worksheet awnser
- When ploting a graph do you go y axis first or x axis
- In plotting math problems do you plot the x or y axis first on the graph
- Is the dependent variable of an experiment on the x axis or the y axis when graphing your data?
- Which axis on a graph is the y axis and which is the x axis?
- How do you graph a circle on a graphing calculater? Example?