When graphing a chart do you graph the y or x axis first?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » When graphing a chart do you graph the y or x axis first?
Sunday, February 05 2012
- When ploting a graph do you go y axis first or x axis
- In plotting math problems do you plot the x or y axis first on the graph
- Is the dependent variable of an experiment on the x axis or the y axis when graphing your data?
- Which axis on a graph is the y axis and which is the x axis?
- How do you graph a circle on a graphing calculater? Example?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- A negative number is 42 less than its square. Find the number.
- What simple evidence demonstrates that gas particles are in constant motion
- A phosphorus atom will form a p3- anion rather than forming a p5+ cation?
- Explain why the radius of a regular polygon is greater that the apothem :)Animallover(:
- in an electric motor, periodically changing the direction of current in the electromagnet can cause the axle to spin because?
- Which of the following is not true about mechanical waves? 1. They carry energy 2. The transfer matter 3. They can be longitudinal 4. They require a medium
- Which of these does not name a part of a circle. A diameter B radius C center D edge ?
- How long should it take for a car going 80 mph to go 40 miles
- What is 30 percent off of 10.00 dollars?
- What is the balance equation of (NH4)3PO4+Pb(NO3)4->Pb3(PO4)4+NH4NO3