When Doc Holiday says I'll be your huckleberry, what does that mean??
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » When Doc Holiday says I'll be your huckleberry, what does that mean??
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://home.earthlink.net
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- How did lovehandles get their name?
- What is a stoosh ginnygog? -=x^x=-
- what does "idleness is the holiday of fools." mean? Lets go Buffalo
- What is a good nickname for you if your name is Ricardo?
- What does the 5 points on the blood gang star mean?
- What is the theatre definition for the word straight makeup?
- what would be a good operational definition for "hand washing"??
- What does pio nono mean in english ? In Macon GA there is a road by that name and we were wondering what it means
- What is divine sanction?
- What does kapasa mean?