When did the US stop making silver quarters, dimes and nickles?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » When did the US stop making silver quarters, dimes and nickles?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- When did they stop making silver dimes?
- When did they stop making pure silver nickles?
- When did the usa stop making all silver nickles?
- Janet has 3 times as many dimes as nickles, and twice as many quarters as nickles. If she has $3.40 in all, how many nickles quarters and dimes does she have?
- Leann has 4 dollars in dimes and nickles she. Has 10 more dimes than nickles how many nickles does she have?
Top 10 questions History
- When did asbestos stop being used in homes?
- What does the rooster symbolize on some french flags?
- What is richard kuklinski's children doing now?
- What is independence day *Mr & Mrs*
- why do we celebrate the 4th of july? *Arriyana*
- Was there ever a 500 dollar US bill in circulation?
- Why do we celebrate July 4th?
- In 1956 a ship collided with uss stockholm killing 56 people what is the name of that ship?
- in what year did the us mint begin to put security strips in the currency
- When is independence day?- Liss [: