When did the US stop making silver quarters, dimes and nickles?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » When did the US stop making silver quarters, dimes and nickles?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- When did they stop making silver dimes?
- When did they stop making pure silver nickles?
- When did the usa stop making all silver nickles?
- Janet has 3 times as many dimes as nickles, and twice as many quarters as nickles. If she has $3.40 in all, how many nickles quarters and dimes does she have?
- Leann has 4 dollars in dimes and nickles she. Has 10 more dimes than nickles how many nickles does she have?
Top 10 questions History
- In the mid-1960s, the civil rights movement began to splinter into separate fractions. Why did the movement splinter?
- how did imperialism set the stage for world war 1 and world war 2 ?
- Which of the following typically have the highest degree of craft specialization? A) pastoralists B) foragers C) agriculturalists D) horticulturalist
- What came first kfc or mcdonnalds
- Whose flag came first mexico or italy?
- How many years more before Chernobyl becomes habitable again?
- Describe the methods used by a totalitarian state to control it's people?
- DEscribe how the end of reconstruction led to the loss of black rights and the imposition of the jim crow system of segregation in the south.
- What challenges did the paratroops face in the Normandy invasion?
- Incan civilization was located along the western coast of