When and where were fire hydrants invented?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Inventions and Inventors » When and where were fire hydrants invented?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_hydrant
Top 10 questions Inventions and Inventors
- what is the antikythera mechanism and where did it come from?
- True or false. Small unmanned, underwater gliders are able to make water property measurements for months before being retrieved?
- What was Fazlur Rahman Khan famous of?
- Is there a new iPad coming out anytime soon
- Who is the mathematician who made the first scientific attempt to compute the value of pie
- what about the doomsday clock?
- The chemist who invented the world-famous waterproof raincoat
- When were eye drops invented.
- Who invented the gravity bong?
- Did Texas a&m invent lovebugs?