When a cell phone rings once and goes into voicemail does that mean the phones off?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Tech and Gadgets » When a cell phone rings once and goes into voicemail does that mean the phones off?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Tech and Gadgets
- Can u just buy an iphone if u already have a att wireless phone or do u hve to have an available upgrade
- Can you backup android 2.1
- How do I transfer my photos for my phone to my computer with the cable
- How do I transfer music from my ipod to my computer
- How can you read deleted text messages
- how much is the virtual reality system oculus rift?
- In 1981, the first portable computer was made. In 1991, IBM released this kind of computer to the public. What is it called?
- Does squelch effect range of signal on a scanner?
- How much did a sony Portable cd player cost in the late 90s early 2000s
- How to take off message blocking from phone?
- Is there a way to dial a cell phone number so the call goes directly to the receipient's voicemail?
- How many rings does a cellphone supposed to give you before you hear the voicemail
- When your cell phone is off does it automatically go to voicemail?
- What does it mean when you call someone and you only hear it ring once before automatically going to voicemail
- Can you have two cell phones with the same phone number?