What's the name of the y shaped stick people use to find water in the woods

It is called a diving rod (or dowsing rod/witching rod) and used in the practice of dowsing, or finding ground water, oil, or other mineral resources.
Updated on Wednesday, February 01 2012 at 08:52AM EST
Collections: dowsinggroundwateroilwater