What's the name of a pill with IP109 on the front nothing on the back its white an oblong
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- A white oblong pill with imprit ip109
- What is a white oblong pill with N024 on it
- What is the name of the medication that comes in a small oblong white pill with "IP109" written on the back?
- I have a white oblong pill with IP109 on it what is that an what strength is it
- Kggb. What white oblong pill has ww928