What's it called when your feet point outward when you walk?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What's it called when your feet point outward when you walk?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- When a person walks with feet pointed in its called pigeon toed. What's it called when a person walks with their feet pointing outwards?
- What does it mean when they say wifeys walk out
- What's outward bound camp?
- What is the name of the song that goes "you gotta know when to hold'em know when to fold'em know when to walk away and know when to run"
- What does it mean when you take short walks then you have shorthness of breathe
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?
- Is it bad to leave crest 3d white strips on overnight?
- Can clonidine be taken with soma?
- Can I take a muscle relaxant after taking dayquil?
- In Fault in Our Stars, what condition does Hazel Grace Lancaster have?
- How long does Vistaril (HYDROXYZINE) stay in your system?
- What happens if you take expired vyvanse?
- 7115 93pink pill?
- True or false....generally, as a muscle gets longer it's ability. To exert force increases