What's it called when your feet point outward when you walk?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What's it called when your feet point outward when you walk?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- When a person walks with feet pointed in its called pigeon toed. What's it called when a person walks with their feet pointing outwards?
- What does it mean when they say wifeys walk out
- What's outward bound camp?
- What is the name of the song that goes "you gotta know when to hold'em know when to fold'em know when to walk away and know when to run"
- What does it mean when you take short walks then you have shorthness of breathe
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How much caffeine is in coffee liqueur?
- prednisone eight day declining scale dosage Mykel
- Does par 869 contain thc
- Can you contract pneumonia through 0ral sex?
- does tums have potassium in them?
- Does the green capsole that has 93 757 on it get you high?
- What is bacteria congitis?
- What medical tool do doctors use to check your reflexes in your knees
- Is 126/68 a good blood pressure for an 18 year old?
- What is meletone