What's it called when your feet point outward when you walk?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- When a person walks with feet pointed in its called pigeon toed. What's it called when a person walks with their feet pointing outwards?
- What does it mean when they say wifeys walk out
- What's outward bound camp?
- What is the name of the song that goes "you gotta know when to hold'em know when to fold'em know when to walk away and know when to run"
- What does it mean when you take short walks then you have shorthness of breathe