What's it called when your feet point outward when you walk?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What's it called when your feet point outward when you walk?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- When a person walks with feet pointed in its called pigeon toed. What's it called when a person walks with their feet pointing outwards?
- What does it mean when they say wifeys walk out
- What's outward bound camp?
- What is the name of the song that goes "you gotta know when to hold'em know when to fold'em know when to walk away and know when to run"
- What does it mean when you take short walks then you have shorthness of breathe
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is this pill for? Its green and has mylan on one side and th1 on the other
- What are some funny names for people with big ears or big forehead?
- If stuart is 5 feet 10 inches tall, what is his recommended weight?
- is yellow water safe to shower in?
- What does the blood test "Acp" check for? !&drew!
- What is the pill round white pill ww 455 please tell me if it is a narcotic and if they mix well with painkillers?
- What exactly is Taurine how is it farmed harvested and processed
- What is androgenic alopecia
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?