What's it called when your feet point outward when you walk?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What's it called when your feet point outward when you walk?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- When a person walks with feet pointed in its called pigeon toed. What's it called when a person walks with their feet pointing outwards?
- What does it mean when they say wifeys walk out
- What's outward bound camp?
- What is the name of the song that goes "you gotta know when to hold'em know when to fold'em know when to walk away and know when to run"
- What does it mean when you take short walks then you have shorthness of breathe
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What kind of pill is white oblong with imprints N947/800
- What white oval pill has e140 on it?
- What pill is round white and has 108 on it?
- What pill is a orange round tablet with a R 127 on one side
- What is a small white pill oval with M on one side and L/5?
- What chemicals make someone lose there eye sight or go blind?
- What is 'prescription laxative polyethylene glycol 3350 NF powder for orl solution Rx only' used for
- is a cortizone shot an opiate or opiate related?
- Why do apentex's burst?
- What are yellow pain pills with a v on both sides M!SS T