Whats it called when you think your always sick
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What is the opposite of a bridesmaid, like bridesmaids for the groom?
- What do the terms "short go 'round" and "long go 'round" refer to in a rodeo or bullriding competition?
- Were did the term jibber-jabber come from
- what year was the navajo language first translated into written form?
- How did snow get its name
- is accusational a word?
- What is oil futures?
- What's things around the house start with the letter n?
- what does lordering mean
- What does the suffix "itarian" mean (ie. Unitarian, Trinitarian)
- What is it called when someone always thinks their sick or hurt?
- What is the disorder called when you think your sick but your really not?
- What is a disease when your always sick
- Whats the technical term for someone who always thinks they're sick or have something wrong with them when they really dont ?
- Is cold or warm water better for you when your sick?