Whats it called when you take each letter of your name and use a word to describe yourself?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Whats it called when you take each letter of your name and use a word to describe yourself?
Tag: first letter
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is it called when you take a word and fit meanings for each letter
- What is it called when you take a word and make each letter of the word in to a new word
- What is it called when you take a word as a theme for a poem. Them you use every letter of the word to start each line?
- How many letters in each word is in the bible?
- A 9 letter word 2 describe day
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does irelivent mean?
- What does molygamy mean?
- What is hetorosexual
- What is a HD/PM Date that is found on a DR-15CS Form?
- What is arbitration
- What is the lakota word for wolf.
- What are the different ways of spelling the name michael?
- Different ways to spell erica
- What does o.b.e mean when queen elizabeth II give that to u
- Which is the correct slang spelling? Is it aight or ight