Whats it called when you take each letter of your name and use a word to describe yourself?
Tag: first letter
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What is the opposite of a bridesmaid, like bridesmaids for the groom?
- What do the terms "short go 'round" and "long go 'round" refer to in a rodeo or bullriding competition?
- Were did the term jibber-jabber come from
- what year was the navajo language first translated into written form?
- How did snow get its name
- is accusational a word?
- What is oil futures?
- What's things around the house start with the letter n?
- what does lordering mean
- What does the suffix "itarian" mean (ie. Unitarian, Trinitarian)
- What is it called when you take a word and fit meanings for each letter
- What is it called when you take a word and make each letter of the word in to a new word
- What is it called when you take a word as a theme for a poem. Them you use every letter of the word to start each line?
- How many letters in each word is in the bible?
- A 9 letter word 2 describe day