whats is it called when leaves start falling off trees ? and im not talking about fall or autumn im talking about the actual act of the leaves falling off

Deciduous: falling off or shed seasonally or at a certain stage of development in the life cycle.
Updated on Thursday, February 02 2012 at 12:18AM EST
Collections: deciduouslife cycletrees