What's another word for bringing someone down?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What is the opposite of a bridesmaid, like bridesmaids for the groom?
- What do the terms "short go 'round" and "long go 'round" refer to in a rodeo or bullriding competition?
- Were did the term jibber-jabber come from
- what year was the navajo language first translated into written form?
- How did snow get its name
- is accusational a word?
- What is oil futures?
- What's things around the house start with the letter n?
- what does lordering mean
- What does the suffix "itarian" mean (ie. Unitarian, Trinitarian)
- what is the movie bringing down the house about?
- Who wrote the book Bringing Down The House?
- Is there going to be a sequel to the movie bringing down the house?
- What supplements did Sylvester Stallone get in trouble for bringing to another country?
- Is someone who is in a relationship is constantly bringing there partner down about there sexual past. Is that a form of psychological abuse ?