Whats a white round pill with a 8 on one side and a arrow on the other
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Blythe is a carrier for Tay-sachs. What does this mean? (biology)
- Is it possible to get a hickey on your tongue?
- Can you have caffeine after giving blood?
- What are signs of pendinitus
- What are the symptoms of Zika?
- what is zika virus and where did it originate from?
- What is the best appetite suppressant?
- Can humans eat a Frosty Paws Frozen Bites without getting sick?
- what does it mean if you can make your tongue take the shape of a clover?
- What's the average weight for a 6ft tall 19 year old male
- FWD: What kind of pill is white and round with the number 8 on one side and an arrow on the other
- What is the small round white pill inscribed on one side with the number 8 and inscribed on the other side with the image of a dart
- What kind of medication is a white round pill with an arrow imprinted on it?
- What white small pills that are 8 sided and mark AM 10 and on the back a arrow pointing right. What Kinda pills is it
- What kind of pill is red gray and yellow that has white arrows on it and has a one and a six on it