Whats a white circle pill with 70 on one side and an Z on the other side
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » Whats a white circle pill with 70 on one side and an Z on the other side
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What happens if a hernia explodes
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- Whats the name of a pill that is round and white with the letter z on one side and number 70 on the other side
- White circle pill with a m on one side 732 on the other side what is it?
- Small circle white pill "m" on one side "C32" on the other. What is this?
- What is a round pill with z on one side and 70 on the other side
- Which pills are circle white and have M on one side and 3 on the other