Whats a blue pill with Dan 5620 on one side an a 10 on the other side.
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- What is this pill with imprints dan 5620 on one side and the number 10 on the other side
- What is a round yellow pill with "dan 5619" and a "5" on the other side? And a grey round pill with op on one side and 15 on the other side ?
- What is small round blue pill imprint dan 5620 10
- What blue pill has the imprint DAN 5620
- What is a round white pill marked DAN on one side and 5658 on the other side?