What years did US nickels & dimes have a percentage of silver in them?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » What years did US nickels & dimes have a percentage of silver in them?
Monday, February 06 2012
- What year did the United States stop making nickels and dimes with silver in them?
- Whats the last year that dimes were made out of silver?
- What years was the nickel made of silver?
- If you have 5 dollars in change made up of dimes and nickels and you have three times as many nickels as there are dimes how many dimes do you have
- What year were jefferson nickels silver?
Top 10 questions History
- In the mid-1960s, the civil rights movement began to splinter into separate fractions. Why did the movement splinter?
- how did imperialism set the stage for world war 1 and world war 2 ?
- Which of the following typically have the highest degree of craft specialization? A) pastoralists B) foragers C) agriculturalists D) horticulturalist
- What came first kfc or mcdonnalds
- Whose flag came first mexico or italy?
- How many years more before Chernobyl becomes habitable again?
- Describe the methods used by a totalitarian state to control it's people?
- DEscribe how the end of reconstruction led to the loss of black rights and the imposition of the jim crow system of segregation in the south.
- What challenges did the paratroops face in the Normandy invasion?
- Incan civilization was located along the western coast of