What years did US nickels & dimes have a percentage of silver in them?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » What years did US nickels & dimes have a percentage of silver in them?
Monday, February 06 2012
- What year did the United States stop making nickels and dimes with silver in them?
- Whats the last year that dimes were made out of silver?
- What years was the nickel made of silver?
- If you have 5 dollars in change made up of dimes and nickels and you have three times as many nickels as there are dimes how many dimes do you have
- What year were jefferson nickels silver?
Top 10 questions History
- How many 1981 harley davidson milwaukee special sportsters were manufactured in 1981
- Franklin Roosevelt was more sympathetic to the allied cause due to his friendly relationship with which leader?
- Muslim rulers such as those who governed the Maldives are called?
- What was the big concert in the 70s that all the hippys went to ?
- Did franklin d roosevelt have multiple sclerosis
- Difference between detente and entente?
- Which class of European society benefited most from the Commercial Revolution and why?
- What is sae's meaning of phi alpha
- Was there ever a texas ranger named hayes cooper?
- How many people died in the sinking of the cruise ship Oceanos