What years did US nickels & dimes have a percentage of silver in them?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » What years did US nickels & dimes have a percentage of silver in them?
Monday, February 06 2012
- What year did the United States stop making nickels and dimes with silver in them?
- Whats the last year that dimes were made out of silver?
- What years was the nickel made of silver?
- If you have 5 dollars in change made up of dimes and nickels and you have three times as many nickels as there are dimes how many dimes do you have
- What year were jefferson nickels silver?
Top 10 questions History
- When did asbestos stop being used in homes?
- What does the rooster symbolize on some french flags?
- What is richard kuklinski's children doing now?
- What is independence day *Mr & Mrs*
- why do we celebrate the 4th of july? *Arriyana*
- Was there ever a 500 dollar US bill in circulation?
- Why do we celebrate July 4th?
- In 1956 a ship collided with uss stockholm killing 56 people what is the name of that ship?
- in what year did the us mint begin to put security strips in the currency
- When is independence day?- Liss [: