What years did US nickels & dimes have a percentage of silver in them?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » What years did US nickels & dimes have a percentage of silver in them?
Monday, February 06 2012
- What year did the United States stop making nickels and dimes with silver in them?
- Whats the last year that dimes were made out of silver?
- What years was the nickel made of silver?
- If you have 5 dollars in change made up of dimes and nickels and you have three times as many nickels as there are dimes how many dimes do you have
- What year were jefferson nickels silver?
Top 10 questions History
- What is apartheid?
- What nearly bankrupted the London Company in the 1620's?
- How did the steeple chase get its name?
- How far apart are winter Olympics? And same question for summer?
- When did plymouth go out of business
- What was Noah's (of Noah's Ark) occupation before the great flood?
- What was the first year the paralympics were held?
- How many times has the White House been rebuilt?
- When was the white house built??
- What was the line up for the Superbowl of Rock at Soldier Field in Chicago, Il. in July 1977