What years did US nickels & dimes have a percentage of silver in them?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » What years did US nickels & dimes have a percentage of silver in them?
Monday, February 06 2012
- What year did the United States stop making nickels and dimes with silver in them?
- Whats the last year that dimes were made out of silver?
- What years was the nickel made of silver?
- If you have 5 dollars in change made up of dimes and nickels and you have three times as many nickels as there are dimes how many dimes do you have
- What year were jefferson nickels silver?
Top 10 questions History
- What did john brown hope to accomplish by attacking the federal arsenal at harpers ferry?
- Which of the following people would be considered a secularist? A)jesus B)pope urban || C)Niccolo machiaveli D)martin Luther
- During which literary period did Columbus "discover" America?
- What was the attitude of respect & devotion to one's family observed in the chineese society, especially during the imperial era known as?
- Did boxer Rocky Marciano serve in the US military during WWII? If so which branch?
- Wat is the motto of the green beret
- What do the mountainous terrain contributed in Latin America?
- The boom years of the 1920s were characterized by what?
- The munich confederence came to symbolize the dangers of what?
- What is the oldest franchise in american professional sports