What would happen if i put a 100w metal halide bulb in a standard house socket?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Cleaning & Organizing » What would happen if i put a 100w metal halide bulb in a standard house socket?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Cleaning & Organizing
- How much is my wash board worth? It is a family size brass no. 2O62 manufactured by columbus washboard co. In columbus ohio
- Can I wash a morph suit in a washing machine
- Why do blankets get pills
- Is it easy to make your own cleaning products?
- How do u get cinnamon out of clothes
- How to wash and dry a 100% polyester backpack?
- What is a good solution mixture to clean copper? Will vinegar work? ;)Nicole
- What is the best way to keep flies out of your house or to get rid of them?
- What is the diffrence between semi trash pump. Full trash pump and a high pressure
- Can you iron polypropylene?
- What does dry socket do?
- Are the 140/100w safe for a sealed headlight beam ?
- What size (metric or standard) is a spark plug socket?
- What series twist lock bulb do I need to fit the gauge cluster sockets in a 2003 ford f150?
- When a light bulb breaks off in the socket how can you get the metal end of the light bulb out?