The puppet was simply named “Madame.” Created by the late Wayland P. Flowers in the mid-1960s, she become extremely popular in the 1970s-80s with appearances on “Laugh-In,” “Hollywood Squares,” “Solid Gold,” and her own sitcom “Madame’s Place.” If you would like to visit her, Madame is on display at the Center for Puppetry Arts located at 1404 Spring Street Northwest in Atlanta, Georgia.
what was the name of the ventriloquist puppet in the 70s/80s - Madame something-or-other? the puppet looks like joan rivers looks now.
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Actors and Actresses » what was the name of the ventriloquist puppet in the 70s/80s - Madame something-or-other? the puppet looks like joan rivers looks now.
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Actors and Actresses
- Who played denerious stormbon on game of thrones
- Is chris hemsworth a wwe wrestler? **LEXI**
- How old is Rory Cochrane
- Does Bam Margera have AIDS?
- How old is blac chyna and whens her bday?
- Did Jared from the Subway commercials die?
- is chris pratt married&does he have children
- Who is actress Ariel Winter's boyfriend?
- was charlie sheen in the outsiders?
- whos' that cute teenage boy in the series into the badlands <3<3