The puppet was simply named “Madame.” Created by the late Wayland P. Flowers in the mid-1960s, she become extremely popular in the 1970s-80s with appearances on “Laugh-In,” “Hollywood Squares,” “Solid Gold,” and her own sitcom “Madame’s Place.” If you would like to visit her, Madame is on display at the Center for Puppetry Arts located at 1404 Spring Street Northwest in Atlanta, Georgia.
what was the name of the ventriloquist puppet in the 70s/80s - Madame something-or-other? the puppet looks like joan rivers looks now.
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Actors and Actresses » what was the name of the ventriloquist puppet in the 70s/80s - Madame something-or-other? the puppet looks like joan rivers looks now.
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Actors and Actresses
- Did brittney murphy voice over for meg on family guy
- Did elizabeth taylor play in the original grease? ~free~
- Does actor Peter MacNicol have a sister?
- how old is leslie jones? is she married?
- was john goodman in the band blues traveler?
- How old is Law & Order actor Steven Hill?
- Why, when & where did actress Inger Stevens commit sᵾicide?
- Is it true that Farrah Abraham bought her own 14-Carat engagement ring for ex-boyfriend Simon Saran?
- What is zendaya from disney "shake it up" last name?
- What psychological disorder does Jim Careys character have in the number 23