The puppet was simply named “Madame.” Created by the late Wayland P. Flowers in the mid-1960s, she become extremely popular in the 1970s-80s with appearances on “Laugh-In,” “Hollywood Squares,” “Solid Gold,” and her own sitcom “Madame’s Place.” If you would like to visit her, Madame is on display at the Center for Puppetry Arts located at 1404 Spring Street Northwest in Atlanta, Georgia.
what was the name of the ventriloquist puppet in the 70s/80s - Madame something-or-other? the puppet looks like joan rivers looks now.
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Actors and Actresses » what was the name of the ventriloquist puppet in the 70s/80s - Madame something-or-other? the puppet looks like joan rivers looks now.
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Actors and Actresses
- Is isla fisher married
- What was Val Kilmer's nickname in Top Gun?
- How old is bella thorne from the show shake it up
- Did Randy Travis die?
- What kind of hat does mathew Broderick wear at the beginning of the movie Godzilla
- Who's life is Megan good playing in the movie video girl
- How did owen wilsons nose get messed up?
- How does bruce willis die in the sixth sense?
- What is going on with Mandy Moore now?
- Is Tori Spelling pregnant?