What was the name of the "supercontinent" where all the continents of the earth were one?
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » What was the name of the "supercontinent" where all the continents of the earth were one?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions History
- What percent of all germans during world war 2 were nazis?
- The gun that was used im ww1 ww2
- How did the general strike in Seattle in 1919 related to the rise in cost of living??
- What steps did pericles take to strengthen the empire and glorify athens? $MENDOZA$
- The ideal sound for sacred music during the high renaissance was?
- Which three explorers established the route around the Cape of Good Hope?
- What are the 4 major economic shifts (in chronological order) the United states has experienced?
- Why might colonist in a proprietary colony be unhappy if their colony were converted to a royal colony?
- What was so bad about the Vietnam war?
- What were 5 aspects of the mesopotamian society as revealed by the code of hammurbi?
- What was the name of the super continent that was assumed to be made up of all 7 continents?
- What is or was is the name of what they the earth when it was all together or as one land mass
- What is the biggest continent on earth
- What was the super continent called?
- What is the name of the continents when they were together?