What type of narcotic pill is big, round, white. With 512 on one side & a line on the other side?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- What is this white round pill with 512 on one side? ..
- What is a triangle pill with 8 on one side &PP on other side ONLYmeCARLY
- What kind of pill is small round white with a 2 on one side n an M on the other
- What pill is round, blue, has a line on one side and 224 on the other side?
- What is a round white pill with "512" on it?