What type of motor oil should I use for 2003 hyundai elantra 2003 with 115000 miles
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » What type of motor oil should I use for 2003 hyundai elantra 2003 with 115000 miles
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-the-different-types-of-motor-oil.htm
Top 10 questions Automotive
- what is the relationship between the IPDE process, the zone control system, and the Smith system?
- Where is the fuse panel on a 1994 Freightliner FLD 120?
- Will a full size mattress and box spring fit into the back of a 2001 jeep grand cherokee with the seats folded down?
- Will a banana peel ruin the paint on a car
- explain the term downshifting, and give two reasons for using this action.
- how much is the 2018 Mustang?
- How is a rocket engine different than an automobile engine?
- Will Fiat Chrysler Automobiles have plans of bringing back the muscle car Dodge Demon?
- As you have learned, not all motor oils are the same. What are two things which make them different?
- when did faraday future launched their first fully electric vehicle?