What time do the gophers play today
The Minnesota Golden Gophers football team will have their next game on Saturday, September 20 (3:00 PM CT, on the Big Ten Network) against San Jose State at the TCF Bank Stadium.
Game Day Timeline:
- Tailgate Lots: Open 6 hours prior to kick-off (no earlier than 7 a.m.)
- McNamara Alumni Center Pregame Party: 2 hours prior to kick-off for 11 a.m. games/3 hours prior to kick-off for later starts
- TCF Bank Ticket Office: Open 2 hours prior to kick-off for 11 a.m. games/3 hours prior to kick-off for later starts
- Gopher Victory Walk: 2.5 hours prior to kick-off
- Gates Open: 1.5 hours prior to kickoff
- Band Pregame Show: 1 hour, 15 minutes prior to kick-off
- Radio Pregame Show: 1 hour prior to kick-off
- Band Show On Field* 20 minutes prior to kick-off
ESPN’s Brett McMurphy recently asked 128 coaches, "Who would you want your son to play for?" Ninety-eight coaches answered the question. Minnesota's coach Jerry Kill tied for third in the poll with Stanford's David Shaw after receiving 7% of the vote. Kill also received 5% of the vote from Power 5 coaches and 8% of the vote from the Group of 5 coaches. Last year he was voted the Region 3 Coach of the Year by his peers.
Follow the Gopher's on Twitter @GopherFootball for the latest in game day news.
Each Thursday on GopherSports.com and YouTube, the second season of the web series "Brick by Brick: Gopher Football 2014. "Brick by Brick" will provide a look at Year Four of Jerry Kill's program, including exclusive interviews, stories, highlights and more. Find out more from Gophersports.com.