What the difference between a z71 and a z92?
Z71 is a package that is available solely on the LT and LTZ trims, and it delivers features that make the truck fully proficient in handling off-road situations with ease.
The Z71 package also comes with distinctive visual features and badging, including a Z71 graphic on the instrument cluster and a special finish on the interior trim pieces. A Z71 badge is found on the grille, marking the truck as a fully-capable off-road machine.
The Z71 package gives you the following features:
- Rancho Brand Shocks
- Hill Descent Control
- Underbody Transfer Case Shield
- Recovery Hooks
- High Capacity Air Cleaner
- Eaton Heavy-Duty Automatic Locking Rear Differential
- Brushed Metal Sill Plates
- 18” or 20” Wheels
- All-terrain Tires
The Z92 is an off-road package that is offered by American Luxury Coach. Z92 Conversion Package includes:
- Z-92 Head Rest
- ALC Blackout Pkg.
- Fab Tech 6" Lift Kit
- Stainless Exhaust Tips
- Z-92 Dash Gauge Face
- ALC High Line Trim Pkg.
- Flo-Pro Custom Dual Exhaust
- Custom Painted Pocket Wheel Flares
- Stainless Steel Step Bars ( Wide Oval )
- 4 (AVS) In Channel Seamless Vent Shades
- Custom Fit 20" High Performance Wheels
- 35/12.5R/20" 10 Ply Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ Tires
Three of the most important vehicle maintenance checks are oil pressure, batteries, and tire pressure. Check out these vehicle care tips from Socalchevy.com.