What substance in the muscle relaxer soma shows up in a urinalysis test?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What substance in the muscle relaxer soma shows up in a urinalysis test?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- What does the muscle relaxer soma show up as on a drug test?
- Does the muscle relaxer called "Soma" show up on a 5 panel drug test?
- What are the different pill doses of a muscle relaxer called soma?
- will flexeril or other muscle relaxers show as benzpdiazipines on a urinalysis?
- Will soma show up in a urine test?