What song begins with "like the woman at the well i was seeking, for things that could not satisfy" and what bible verses is the song refering? Kevin R Roberts
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » What song begins with "like the woman at the well i was seeking, for things that could not satisfy" and what bible verses is the song refering? Kevin R Roberts
Sunday, February 05 2012
- What is the meaning of the song "Failing" by the band Staind? And is Aaron refering to a woman in the song?
- Meaning when "a woman is seeking to know you better."
- What is the L.S.S.R when refering to lithuania?
- What song begins I was feeling so bad and I asked the family doctor just what I had
- At the end if "Seeking a friend for the end of the world" who sang that beautiful song at the end credits? What is the name of it?
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- What is Sia's latest album?
- In the song "smokahontas" by Attack Attack, they have spanish in it, what are they saying and what does it mean in english?
- What does the tattoo on nelly the rapper's stomach say?
- Who wrote Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani's brand new duet?
- What rocker penned a holiday song for Celine Dion called "The Magic of Christmas Day (God Bless Us Everyone)"?
- In the movie grown ups what song did chris rock say we are dancing to the whitest slow song ever?
- What 80'smovie included "turn me loose"by loverboy on its soundtrack?
- What album has the song to be your man by don williams
- What is the number to the rapper Eminem's manager Paul Rosenberg?
- what is the meaning behind the song "superhero" by flobots?