what should the gap on spark plugs be on a 2004 chevy silverado with a 5.3L engine at 1500 ft?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » what should the gap on spark plugs be on a 2004 chevy silverado with a 5.3L engine at 1500 ft?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What is the average price of a 2006 dodge charger
- How much horsepower is a briggs and stratton 250 cc engine?
- What is blue book value of a 1969 camaro ss 350 automatic restored?
- How much does a chevy 454 engine weigh fully dressed
- Where is lift pump on a 2003 dodge 3500 diesel
- Are car air filters and air intakes the same? I currently have a k&n air filter and was thinking about getting an SRI air intake
- How much does it cost to get a car painted a totally different color?
- What is the ticker symbol for volkswagen in america?
- What is it called When an electrical current develops between 2 dissimilar types of metal in an engine cooling system
- How much horsepower does a stock 1988 chevy 350 v8 motor have?
- What is the spark plug gap for a 1977 chevy corvette with a 350 engine
- Wat do 350 chevy spark plugs gap too
- What should the spark plug gap be on a 1995 chevrolet silverado with a 350 engine?
- what is the gap size for spark plugs for a gmc sierra 2004 5.3 ?
- How much horsepower does a 5.3L V8 2008 chevy silverado 1500 have? $$Motivated$$