what should the gap on spark plugs be on a 2004 chevy silverado with a 5.3L engine at 1500 ft?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » what should the gap on spark plugs be on a 2004 chevy silverado with a 5.3L engine at 1500 ft?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What would be a good price to buy a honda 100cc dirt bike?
- How much oil does a 3.4 liter v6 pontiac grand am take?
- i have a 2003 2WDrive Durango. IM ready to lower it correctly. Meaning still take speed bumps at say 60mph. Also where to order the chip and intake headers exhaust etc. what rear end and gearsshould i have .Im ready to make this SUV FAST. Help
- What can I do to my dodge ram 4.7l engine to make it have more horsepower?
- why is the Lexus GX460 getting bad reviews?
- What is the Kelley blue book value of a 1989 Lincoln towncar signature series in good condition with 70.000 miles?
- What is a crossover car?
- How many quarts of oil does my 2003 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 take?
- Is it safe to use jumper cables if they're wet?
- I have a Chevy engine with 14102182 as the casting number. What size is the engine?
- What is the spark plug gap for a 1977 chevy corvette with a 350 engine
- Wat do 350 chevy spark plugs gap too
- What should the spark plug gap be on a 1995 chevrolet silverado with a 350 engine?
- what is the gap size for spark plugs for a gmc sierra 2004 5.3 ?
- How much horsepower does a 5.3L V8 2008 chevy silverado 1500 have? $$Motivated$$